Too soon to tell, but momentum is growing. Thank you to everyone who’s pitched in to get the word out about Prop 103 – the most important education funding initiative in a decade. We’re not done, now we need to cross the finish line:
- Sign an easy on-line petition asking our Governor and State Legislature to support Prop 103.
- We have yard signs! You can pick a sign up at the locations below.
- Make some voter phone calls. The easy-to-use tool provides a talking script.
- Write a letter to the editor to gets the facts straight about Prop 103.
There remains no wide-spread media campaign for Prop 103, but there’s good news – limited television spots for Prop 103 are on TV! Conversely, the opposition is ramping up their efforts with 100,000 planned robo-calls against Prop 103. Please keep going, do what you can – continue to get the word out about Prop 103. It’s Up to Us! Remember, you can’t spell valUe edUcation without “you.”
Yard Sign Pick Up Locations:
* If parking is limited, please parallel park by the front door. Signs are inside.