The 3A campaign is in high gear. In just over two weeks ballots will arrive and voters will start making decisions about whether or not to support local school funding.
As GSV has been out meeting with parents and community members, we often get good, tough questions about the 3A measure – and it is important that we answer these. To that end, we have prepared a Frequently Asked Question page that responds to the most common 3A questions we have heard. We hope this is a good resource for you to better understand measure 3A. Please share this information as you continue to have conversations about school funding in your communities.
Right now, it is critical to get the word out to voters about 3A. Canvassing is a great opportunity to do that and we need over 400 volunteers on Saturday in order to complete our effort. This is a high impact event, so please make canvassing a prioirity if you can.
Reminder – please join us for 3A canvassing / walk & drop this Saturday, September 29.
- Kick-off begins at 9:00 am. Packets will be available until 11:00 am.
- Bring a friend to walk with or you can find a partner at kick-off. You don’t have to walk alone.
- Meet at 255 Weaver Park Road in Longmont
- From Main Street, go east on 3rd Ave to Alpine
- South on Alpine to Weaver Park Road
- West (right) onto Weaver Park Road
- Located behind Longmont Ford
- Yard signs available at canvassing kick off!!
Another way to show your support for 3A is to participate in the Times-Call MLO survey. It only takes seconds to make a statement!
Thank you to all the GSV volunteers who have taken time to learn about 3A and worked to support our local schools. Please share this information with your friends and help our network grow.