Join us for honk and wave on Election Day! We need volunteers at all of the locations listed below on Tuesday November 6 from 7:00 – 9:00 am and from from 4:00 – 6:00 pm. We won’t stop until we cross the finish line. Remember this is a grassroots effort and the success of this event depends on volunteers like you.
- Pick an intersection from the list that is convenient for you.
- Bring your entire family!
- Bring your yard sign or other handmade signs to wave at cars passing by.
- Get out of your car, even if you are the first to arrive at a location.
- SAFETY comes first!! Make a decision about which corner is safest and most effective once you arrive at your intersection.
- Wear bright colored clothing so you are easy to see.
- Come for any amount of time within the designated hours.
- Have fun and be proud of the contribution you are making to your community.
- What you may NOT do:
- you may not run out to cars
- you may not stand in the street or on medians within the street
- you may not set up any tables
- 9th Avenue / Main Street
- Airport Road / Clover Basin
- East County Line Road / Highway 119 (Ken Pratt Boulevard)
- 17th Avenue / Hover Street
- Ken Pratt Boulevard / Hover Street
- East County Line Road / Erie Parkway
- WCR 24 (Firestone Boulevard) / Colorado Boulevard
Dacono / Frederick
- Highway 52 / Colorado Boulevard
- Welker Avenue / Third Street
- Highway 66 / Highway 36