Tomorrow, November 2 is the last day to postmark your ballot for receipt by November 5. Check your Voter Instructions for required postage!
After November 2, drop off your ballot at your local Voter Service and Polling Center.
- Longmont Drive-up Ballot Collection @ 534 Terry Street
- Longmont, Boulder County Clerk & Recorder @ 529 Coffman Street
- Boulder Drive-up Ballot Collection @ 1750 33rd Street
- Weld County Southwest Weld Office @ 4209 Weld County Rd 24 1/2
If you have been thinking about it but have yet to engage, there are still opportunties to participate in spreading the word about Amendment 66. Pick what feels like a fit for you… it all means you are a part of working for stronger schools.
Wave a Sign on a Busy Street Corner. Help get out the vote and join friendly faces waving to motorists at the following dates and times. Bring a homemade that says “It’s Not Too Late to Vote!” or an Amendment 66 sign.
Tuesday, November 5 VOTING DAY – 7:30-8:30am and 4:30-5:30pm
- 17th Ave. & Main St. in north Longmont
- Hover & Ken Pratt in SW Longmont
- Pick a location in your town!
Volunteer to Knock on Doors between now and election day. It is hands-down the highest return on your investment of time. The campaign office in Boulder @ 2034 Pearl Street is open between 9am – 9pm, show up anytime. Contact Chris Griswold with questions (970) 481-3285.
Want Company? Join a campaign group for a rally and get out the vote for Amendment 66 @ 10am Saturday, November 2 on Pearl Street in Boulder.
Volunteer to Drive around picking up voted ballots at homes. Contact email@example.com to coordinate. Shifts are:
- Friday – Monday: 9am – 1pm; 1pm – 5pm; 5pm – 9pm
- Election Day: 8am – noon; noon – 4pm; 4pm – 7pm
Vote, wave, knock for drive – let’s lead the nation by providing opportunity for every child in Colorado and investing in our future.